• If there is a property you wish to view, please speak to one of our team in order to arrange a suitable appointment.
• If you are interested in applying for a property please complete the online application form HERE. A decision will then be made whether you are successful or not.
• Once you have been accepted for a property we require an administration fee of £150.00 paid in cash or debit card. The property is then secured and no more viewings will take place.
• Once the inventory has been carried out we can then arrange a suitable moving in day. The first months/weeks rent and full deposit must be paid before you take the keys.
• All rental payments are to be paid on the day in which it is due.
• We aim to carry out routine inspections EVERY THREE MONTHS.
• It is the tenants responsibility once they move into a property to keep the property clean and tidy at all times and to maintain the gardens to a good standard.
• Upon vacating the property a final inspection will be carried out and all parties must agree before any deposit is applied for from the Government Deposit Scheme.
• If you need to report any problems with the property please contact our office direct.